Imagine your users having to rummage through furniture, carcasses to progress on your servers, finding loot, being satisfied with having found an ultra rare item.
Gmod Loot Furniture Designer will allow you to turn any model of your choice into a Loot Box / Loot Furniture / Item Container whatever we call it, it is so complete that finding the right short name was difficult.
Create a list of basic furniture that you can spawn as many as you need. And configure several of them with different types of configurations. For example, a fridge can hold food or drink, a military crate can hold weapons and ammunition, and any model can be used as a container if you choose to do so. Customize the contents and what the inventory can hold.
1. An inventory system for containers, furniture, boxes.
2. An intelligent and optimized container/furniture editable loot system.
3. A furniture creation system, turn any model into a box to rummage.
4. A system of characteristics specific to each piece of furniture, i.e. number of slots, opening and closing sound, luck, reloot time, opening time.
5. A customisation system for the furniture interface.
6. A rarity configuration system for loots in a furniture.
1. The name of the furniture. Which will be displayed when the furniture inventory is opened.
2. The model's skins. Change the model skins of the furniture.
3. The sound played when the user opens the cabinet. Tell the other players that you are opening the cabinet.
4. The sound played when closing. Tell the players around you that you are finished with the piece of furniture.
5. The number of slots a cabinet contains. The interface automatically resizes itself according to the number of slots.
6. The amount of loots.
7. The reloot time. In Seconds. 0 = Reloot only once per reboot.
8. The loading time in seconds (Circular animation when accessing the cabinet), 0 = no loading.
9. The colour of the furniture inventory on Gmod.
10. The rarity rate of the loots.
11. Centralized menu
The reloot system is simple and efficient. It doesn't require a timer or loop to work, you can set the reloot times and they will only happen at the time of the search. This has the effect of not having 3000 timers running in the background if you have placed 3000 pieces of furniture. This means that each piece of furniture you add will not be an extra weight.
What makes it simple is that with any model, you can turn it into lootable furniture. Great for hiding special items or for gamemodes that need to provide content to search for.
1. You are looking to place lootable bodies on your server.
2. You are looking to position supply crates for players to search.
3. You want to place furniture with an inventory that allows players to open it and choose the contents.
4. You want to optimise your server by reducing the number of physical entities on the floor, by using dematerialised storage, for example a cabinet could store 100's of dematerialised items that don't physically exist on the server which will lighten the CPU and network. This will optimize your Gmod server by drastically reducing the number of spawned objects on the map.
5. You are looking to bring a looting system to your server.
6. You need to create events and hide loot boxes and make items ultra rare.
7. You want to add a furniture system like Zworld to your server or like Project Zomboid.
8. Bring enrichment and depth to your gameplay with a single script, it's still more fun to rummage through furniture than to eat everything on the floor.
9. A very easy to use Garry's Mod furniture addon.
Gmod Inventory System: Compatible (The script is being created and the link will be posted here)
Gmod ItemStore : Compatibility in the workplace.
DarkRP Pocket System: Compatibility brought to version 1.6, August 13, 2022.
Installation: Download and Unzip the folder norda_furniture_creator.zip Install the addon in the addons file of your Gmod server,
- Path : garrysmod/addons/ norda_furniture_creator
Tip to avoid the leak of Gmod Loot Furniture Designer installed on your Garry's Mod server: How avoid the Leak of your Gmod scripts
How Install an addon on Gmod? : How install an addon on Gmod
How Publish an addon on the Gmod workshop? : Documentation how create a content pack to publish on the workshop?
5.00/5 based on 2 reviews
Last update :
Garry's Mod Server
🇬🇧 🇫🇷 🇩🇪 🇪🇸 🇷🇺