Terms and conditions
Using PayPal for payments you also agree to its use policy
1 : Use of the account on Originahl-Scripts
- Originahl-Scripts may not be used for activities illégalles or abusive. This will result in the termination of your account and possible legal action in the event of force majeure.
- You are limited to one account per person.
- You are urged to read the documentation before buying a product or before you open a ticket.
- Any sharing of purchased content is prohibited.
- Any abuse will result in termination of the registration on the site. We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behavior.
2 : Use of the API and the system of protection of Scripts
- The API is provided "as is" and "as available".
- The API can be modified by Originahl-Scripts at any time, to ensure an improvement overall.
- Originahl-Scripts reserves the right to limit the number of queries to the API in case of excessive use or abuse of the API.
- Originahl-Scripts reserves the right to restrict accounts or IP addresses that over-use or abuse of the API.
- Originahl-Scripts reserves the right to determine what constitutes a misuse or an abuse of the API.
3 : Refund Policy
- No refund or exchange on services, except under certain conditions, on a case-by-case basis. To request a refund, open a ticket in a period of 7 days (one week) from the date of payment stating the reason for your request.
- You are refundable, when you have purchased something without having to download.
4 : Changes to terms and Conditions
- 1. These terms may be changed without notice. These terms of service can be found at this address: Originahl-Scripts.com
5 : Liability and force majeure
- The sources of the information disseminated on the site are deemed reliable. However, the site reserves the right to a non-guarantee of the reliability of the sources. The information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. Thus, the user bears the sole responsibility for the use of the information and content of this site.
- The user assures to keep the logs secret. Any disclosure in whatever form, is prohibited.
- the user assumes The risk related to the use of his identifier. The site disclaims all responsibility.
- All use of the service by the user who directly or indirectly result in the damage must be the subject of compensation for the benefit of the site.
- guarantee optimal security and confidentiality of the transmitted data is not provided by the site. However, the website undertakes to implement all means necessary in order to best ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
- The responsibility of the site cannot be held liable in case of force majeure or the unforeseeable and insurmountable fact of a third party.
6 : Intellectual property
Tous les commentaires, images, illustrations de notre site nous sont exclusivement réservés. Au titre de la propriété intellectuelle et du droit d'auteur, toute utilisation est prohibée.
Without prior authorization, any reproduction of our website, whether partial or total, is strictly prohibited.
7 : Données à caractère personnel
This site uses the API of Steam. The client information will never be forwarded or sold to external sites.
8 : Jurisdiction and applicable law
In the event of a dispute between the consumer and the company, the applicable law is the French law.
According to the case :
- The French courts have exclusive competence to settle the dispute.
- The French courts are the only ones competent in case of dispute.