To begin with yes you can make several wardrobes, and configure several differently.
Gmod Bodygroup Wardrobes Manager is for your gmod server, it will allow your users to change playermodel when they want, if they have access and among a list that you have predefined from its management interface. You will be able to disperse several on the map with different features, models, etc...
It does not require any command to use it fully, it is an addon that fits in a clean, intuitive and customizable interface, it allows you to create several cabinets on your gmod server, with access restrictions, for example allow only VIPs to access them, by ranks, by DarkRP jobs, by job categories, or only accessible from a certain level. Add playermodels manually, either via the playermodel path or from the list of detected valid playermodels. In the entity management menu, allow or disallow your users to be able to change bodygroups, skin and color. The user can then change the playermodel and modify it, or only use the playermodels that you present without being able to modify it.
1. An entity called Bodygroup Wardrobes customizable, it is not required that the model is a wooden wardrobe the model of the wardrobe is modifiable by any other model, the background image of the wooden interface is also replaceable.
2. A system of change of playermodel.
3. A system of customization of playermodel (skins, bodygroups, colors).
4. A system of restriction of modification, your players will be able to change only the models in the bodygroups skin or colors that you will have predefined.
5. A system of access restriction by DarkRP jobs. For example you put the cabinet in a police station with specific playermodels, you will allow only the police job to access it.
6. A job category access restriction system.
7. A system of access restriction by ranks (VIP, superadmin, admin, act)).
8. A system of access restriction by player level.
9. A system of persistence, find what you have created after a reboot.
10. A restriction notification system when your unauthorized players try to open the cabinet.
11. A system of authorization of modification of skin, bodygroups, color, by cabinet.
Gmod Bodygroup Wardrobes Manager contains no commands to know to use it, spaw it from Garry's Mod spawnmenu and press use to open its management interface, switch between admin mode to manage it, and user mode to see what the player sees.
Your users arrive in front of the cabinet. They press "USE" to open it if they can. They will then see a list of models that they can choose. They will be able to preview it. In the preview they will be able to flip it, zoom it, move it.
Your players will be able to choose the playermodel that interests them that you will have placed in the entity Bodygroup Wardrobes.
You will have the possibility to create playermodels with predefined variables, for example use several playermodels with different skins, bodygroups and colors. The players will see the list as such. But what about?
You will have the possibility to allow them to modify these variables themselves. Or not.
Keep the wardrobe closed for those who do not have the requirements to access the Bodygroup Wardrobes entity.
This can be for example a wardrobe that can only be accessed by VIPs, DarkRP Jobs, Job Categories or ranks that you have chosen.
It can also be by a level. For example, if you want only players with a level higher than the defined level to be able to access it, that is up to you.
Your users who do not have access will be informed of the reason. This will give them an extra quest.
1. You are looking for a system that allows your players to change playermodels on your Gmod server.
2. You are looking for a Wardrobes so that people can change bodygroups
3. You are looking for a Wardrobes so that people can change skins
4. You are looking for Wardrobes so that people can change their color
5. You are looking for a wardrobe so that only your VIPs can change their playermode
6. You are looking for a wardrobe so that only certain jobs can access it and change playermode
7. You are looking for a customizable Bodygroup Wardrobes
Installation: Download and Unzip the folder norda_bodygroups_wardrobes.zip Install the addon in the addons file of your Gmod server,
- Path : garrysmod/addons/ norda_bodygroups_wardrobes
Tip to avoid the leak of Gmod Bodygroup Wardrobes Manager installed on your Garry's Mod server: How avoid the Leak of your Gmod scripts
How Install an addon on Gmod? : How install an addon on Gmod
How Publish an addon on the Gmod workshop? : Documentation how create a content pack to publish on the workshop?
5.00/5 based on 1 reviews
Last update :
Garry's Mod Server
🇬🇧 🇫🇷 🇩🇪 🇷🇺 🇪🇸