Home / Marketplace / Gmod Scripts / Gmod Character Creator System / Description
Description of Gmod Character Creator System
Gmod Character Creator System is a GMod addon, it is a character selection menu created beforehand in the character creation menu, it will offer the possibility to your users to find their characters they have created, it welcomes your players in a beautiful interface specific to the server universe since it is customizable (If your server is a Starwars put it all in the Starwars sauce, or Hogwarts, ect), a quantity of slots called "Slot" is defined by the admin, it allows the user to create several different characters. With the possibility to make some PlayerModels only accessible to VIPs, Staff or SteamID. See making slots private, to give a good reason to be VIP, this is an example, it is an advantage that does not give more power to VIPs but offers choice.
On the administration side, an administration system allows you to find and modify the character of players as an admin.
Your users will find their character at their connection. It offers a continuity to your users thanks to this addon that we can define as an advanced addon.
The description page of the Gmod Character Creator System provides valuable information about what you can do.
If you're wondering how skins and bodygroups are persistent on each player's model. And find them when they log in again. This script is for you.
1. An administration and management system for the characters created by your users on your server.
2. A customizable character creation system.
3. A character selection system previously created.
4. A customization system for the character selection menu, to adapt it to your universe, for example Starwars.
5. Up-to-date documentation and support.
6. Editable Slot System, you can choose if your players can create only 1 character or as many as you define.
7. Compatibility with all DarkRP and works even without DarkRP.
8. A configuration that adapts to your needs.
9. PlayerModel restriction system, by VIP, public, for Staff and SteamID64.
Add to the list of benefits of being a VIP on Gmod, PlayerModel Special for VIPs and more Character Creation Slot!
You have the possibility to:
1. Make some PlayerModel on Gmod only available to Staff or VIP members or to a SteamID. For example if you want only one user to use a single model it is possible.
2. Make some Slots only accessible to Staff or VIP members, i.e. your donor members will be able to create more characters.
Welcome your players in your universe, style that you will have created, background music that you will have chosen or composed, make them feel the nostalgia of a good Starwars or Hogwarts even before they are playing on your server. Although it is coded by me, you will proudly display it since it will be imagined and created by yourself.
A clean intuitive interface with pagination will allow you to have a view of all the characters created on your server, as an administrator you will have the possibility to modify them. For example, if an RP name is not correct, you can change it.
A search system will allow you to find all the characters of a user.
And to delete them.
When your users arrive, they will have the ability to create a character, modify bodygroups, skins, and choose PlayerModels entirely under your control, as you have defined. In the atmosphere you have created.
Your users will be able to choose to customize their character via the model's Bodygroups. So your PlayerModels that you add to your GMod server should have BodyGroups included.
1. RolePlay name for the RP = Your users will be able to create a Roleplay name for the character that you can edit as admin in the admin panel.
2. Age of the character
3. Gender of the character (which will be useful when adding a Voice Menu later)
4. Starting Job = If you are using DarkRP this line will be visible, the job detection variable is RPExtraTeams for DarkRP, you will be able to choose if your user spawns as a Citizen or if he chooses his job, you will be able to choose if the PlayerModel list is generated based on the jobs or your own PlayerModel list. This line disappears if you don't have DarkRP but you can force it to appear in the configuration file even if you don't have DarkRP installed.
5. PlayerModel clothing color = If the PlayerModel can be customized in color then you will have the possibility to change its color.
6. Do you need VIPs to have access to special models? My Gmod addon does the job.
1. Are you looking for a character creation system for your Gmod DarkRP server?
2. How to have a character selection system with one or more slots, or as many slots as the staff wants?
3. Are you looking for a nice, advanced and optimized character selection system?
4. How to save the DarkRP job of a player when he disconnects from the Gmod server?
5. Separate statistics of each character.
6. How to make skins and bodygroups persistent on each player's model. And find them when they log in again?
1. Gmod Leveling System Leveling System + backup
2. Gmod Money System Money System + backup
3. Gmod Health Modules Health Armor System + backup
4. Gmod Stamina System Stamina System + backup
5. Gmod Hunger Mod Hunger System + backup
6. Gmod Thirst Mod Thirst System + Sauvegarde
7. Gmod Mana System Mana System + backup
Like many of my scripts you have the possibility to customize the interface, the background image without workshop via links images that you upload on an image host, imgur or your own website.
The colors of each element are modifiable (see video)
The writing fonts.
The location of the banners and buttons.
The music of the character creation menu.
To open the character management menu for the admins, you can just write in the console: "character".
Or use my Admin System for GMod which has a button to open the menus of all my scripts.
Translated into French, English, German and Spanish.
Installation: Download and Unzip the folder norda_character_creator_system.zip Install the addon in the addons file of your Gmod server,
- Path : garrysmod/addons/ norda_character_creator_system
Tip to avoid the leak of Gmod Character Creator System installed on your Garry's Mod server: How avoid the Leak of your Gmod scripts
How Install an addon on Gmod? : How install an addon on Gmod
How Publish an addon on the Gmod workshop? : Documentation how create a content pack to publish on the workshop?
5.00/5 based on 2 reviews
Last update :
Garry's Mod Server
🇬🇧 🇫🇷 🇩🇪 🇷🇺 🇪🇸