Two music areas system
"Two music areas system allows you to give a musical ambiance to an environment or in a small zone, for example a musicis launched when a user enter in a store, a building, and it also allows you to name a place which will be notified in the corner of HUD when the player will enter the area"
Two music areas system allows you to give a musical ambiance to an environment, for example a music in a store, a building, and it also allows you to name a place which will be notified in the hud when the player will enter the area. How to use it?
You are probably already familiar with the concept. You will create a volume by moving two points. Nothing could be more simple for you.
Choose a zone name which will be notified in the top left when a player enters in the area. And for the music you will have the choice of using two different systems.
The Audio System Original(mode 1) or music from Youtube (method 2).
- Mode 1 :It uses the Audio System Original (.wave .mp3 .ogg)
More optimized, since the player already has the audio files in use, it requires players to have the music. So don't forget to share your favorite music with your fastdl or your workshop content
- -Mode 2 :Allows you to use links to Youtube video. More simple. The player will download the music in real-time if it enters the area. Only the ping of the client may vary, it depending on the quality of his connection, not the server's.
To access the panel, press 'USE' when you are in the face of a cube.
Everything is configurable from a gui in real-time without the need to reboot the server.
Another point, the players :You would not bother the players who don't like music or who have a bad internet connection with a system of blocking at the client side.
In the configuration file of the script you have the option to allow your players to enable or disable the music from Youtube or audio files original. It is you who will have the choice to enable this or not, thanks to the configuration file.
⚠️ Important facts :
- No need knowledge.
- There is no need to know Lua to use it, reading the tutorials, the pictures, the description and the video allow you to discover all of it's potential.
- Compatible with all gamemodes and maps.
- This is not a DLC, it is a complete script and independent of my others.
- Compatible with ULX ranks, ServerGuard and other administrative addons.
- The system works automatically.
- When configured you can forget about it and let it run. It is not possible to accidentally delete.
- You can use, without any apprehension Gmod's cleanup button.
📌 Panel & Tools :
- Access the config panel : Press "Use" on the entities
- Complete Management Panel
- Already translated into 20 languages you can permanently set in the panel's options. (Bulgarian, Czech, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish)
- Edit the notifications
- Edit the color
- Edit the volume
- Button to Activate/Desactivate the system
- Button to Activate/Desactivate the Persistance
- Button to Remove
- Button to Remove All
- Button to Disabled All
- The Admin-Eyes tool will allow you to see the zones on the map.
📌 Persistence :
- My persistence system is included with this script.
- Configurations are saved, you can restart your server and everything will be kept.
- You can toggle the persistence with a simple button.
- The entities can not be deleted when the persistence is enabled
📌 Console commands :
- Tired of picking up commands here? Then use this Scripts Command Center All commands is pre configured in one unique customizable interface
- Player can deactivate the sound clientside with : nord_mas
- Cleanup of the persistance file: area_music_persistancefile_cleanup
- Delete all zones: nordahl_musicarea_cleanup
- Disable all : area_music_disable_all
- Admin-Eyes to see all zones on all the maps: area_musics_admineyes