Description of Job Whitelist system
"My Official Whitelist Job System without DRM. The first Whitelist job system of GMod, that I had published on Gmodstore I continued to update. Job Whitelist system is a script to restrict the access to a job, editable in real time for your gmod DarkRP server. Players not in the Job-whitelist can not access on the job you decided to lock to the public. It helps you to save time and increases the reliability of your servers."
Official Whitelist Job System Without DRM. The first Whitelist job system of Garry's Mod & Gmodstore. Always maintained by the original author. All jobs is public when you start check the screen in media of this script. You can disable the filter effect from the admin panel without clear the lists. The whitelist remembers the add date.
Since version 1.9 you can allow some job add in the whitelsit.
Since version 2.0 all is more simple and powerfull! You can set type of whitelist per job, disable the systems without clear the data with the table 'management jobs'. Since the version 3.8 you can use the context Menu to add the players in the whitelist, They will also be notified in the chat and the console.
Since the version 4.3 Big optimisation with new category system. You can manage job groups by their category, configured by default in the file : darkrp/gamemode/config/jobrelated.lua
📌 Important facts
- Compatible with all Job and gamemode using DarkRP base(StarwarsRP,SchoolRP,ZombieRP,PoudlardRP).
- This is not a DLC. It is a fully complete system.
- There is no need to give an FTP access to your administrators, it is editable in-game without need to reboot, It is instantaneous.
- No Lag when the data use more than 5000 entries since update 1.7.
- System of right Compatible with ULX and ServerGuard since 21 january 2017.
- The system automatically detects the jobs, no need code.
- Set the type of accessibility of each of the jobs. For example, only to those of the whitelist, or public, or only for the people who have the vip rank or donator. Or close the job access for all. New system of category to manage the group of job in one list since 23 august 2018.
It improves user comfort and greatly optimizes the server.
- The system automatically detects the categorie, no need to know code.
- Complet Management Panel
- Console command to open the panel: whitelist_systemjob
- Only An admin can open the panel and add player in the job whitelist.
- Already translated into 20 languages you can perma set in option of the panel. (Bulgarian, Czech, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkis)
- Button in the panel to Enable/Disable the system without uninstall the script with a simple clic. Since the version 2.3
- The search tab for the jobs (New since 3.2)
- Enable/Disable the whitelist without reset all and without uninstall all with just one simple button.
- Config File
- Enable or Disable F1, F2, F3 or F4 to open the whitelist(Check Config File)
- Button to CleanUp List of whitelisted job (New since 2.9)
- Context Menu interaction since (New since 3.8)
- System of Category to manage a group of job in one list (New since version 4.3 - august 2018)
- Enable/Disable the category system without reset all with a simple button.
- Included persistence System.
- The data in the list are saved.
- Clean the setting with one button.
⌨️ Command if you dont want use the panel
- To Open the panel: whitelist_systemjob
- Command format to add players to a job/category whitelist with console : Addwhitelist "Your name" "SteamID64" "Name of player" "Job Name"
- Command format to add players on all (jobs or category) whitelisted with console : Addwhitelist "Your name" "SteamID64" "Name of player" "Full Access"
- Command format to unwhitelist one steamid64 from all jobs & category's with console (New since 16, February 2016) : Massremovewhitelist "SteamID64"
- Command format to unwhitelist one steamid64 from one DarkRP job with console (New since 05, July 2021) : Massremovewhitelist "SteamID64" "Job Name"
- Delete all users of a single job or category (New since 18, August 2016) : cleanup_joblist "job"
- Remove entries old of several months to clean and optimize the system (New since 18, August 2016). Exemple, You can remove users from a date. The entries present for over 4 months with a single command : whitelist_suppressor_oldentries number_of_months
⚠️ Dont forgotten the : "
-Tired of picking up commands here? Then use this new script(Scripts Command Center) All commands is pre configured in one unique customizable interface.
Gamemodes : DarkRP, HarryPotterRP, HogwartsRP, StarwarsRP, HaloRP, MilitaryRP, MangaRP and All derive of DarkRP.
Admin System : ULX, SAM, FAdmin, Serverguard, can also work without admin system for it add your steamid and the steamid of yoru staff in the config file. Should be compatible with all administration systems that follow Gmod's standards. Else open a ticket and I work on it.
Blue : "When I want open the menu I have 'You did not admin when you joined the server. You are missing information. Please reconnect. Thank you.'"
Author: "Your system administration do you not recognize him as admin when you join your server. Add your steamid in the configfile to be admin of the whitelist."
Billy : "What happen if the default job get whitelisted?"
Author: "You simply don't have to place the default job in the whitelist."
RS William: "I would like to export the content of my Bwhitelist to your whitelist, is it possible?"
Author: "Yes with the command : bwhitelist_export_to_nw"
Susliks : "I want player can not see the Job in F4?"
Author: "Use this CustomCheck line, I tested that work:
customCheck = function( ply )
if CLIENT then
return PlychangeAllowed( ply, "Mayor" )
Serious Lee : "I have more than 200 addons on my shitty server already slow, its unstable what can I do?"
Author: One thing is certain my script is ultra lightweight from version 17.2, if your server is slow go in the line 51 and change the value by, local ztvo=0.03 to 0.6 it's I can do for you. More this number is big more the download of data is slow. 😊"
Steam / Garry's Mod Workshop
- Gmod Content Workshop ID : 2513518552
- You can add this to a server-side Lua file : resource.AddWorkshop( 2513518552 )
- To add the gmod workshop resources to your collection : Job Whitelist system [Content Only] | Gmod Workshop