Home / Marketplace / Gmod Scripts / RP Name and Avatar Editable frame / Description
Description of RP Name and Avatar Editable frame
Gmod RP Name and Avatar Editable frame is a script intended to magnify the HUD of your gamemode on your Gmod server, it will allow you to responsively shape the background where you will place your HUD elements on top. Choose what type of avatar will be displayed (i.e. Circular Playermodel Portrait or Frame, Steam Avatar or Faction Logo), when you want to display the user's playermodel in a circular window at the bottom left (or top, or right since you can choose the size and move it around.)
It will also allow you to place nice modular effects, the circular special effects around the avatar will add a touch of dynamism and personal identity to the interface of your game, many suggestion models are already included by default, the effect will then be displayed around the avatar and it will be possible to choose the direction of rotation or to stop the rotation altogether.
Regarding the position of the roleplay name and the job of the character you will be able to customize the font and the location on the background.
You will just have to play with the various buttons to build something that will fit your universe.
1. A HUD background customization system
2. A Portrait System that allows you to display the Circular Playermodel portrait, or Steam avatar, or model portrait in a frame the position of the roleplay nickname or name and busy job name.
3. Customize the circular special effects around the portrait.
4. Display the user's faction logo either as an Avatar or Background effect behind the avatar or portrait depending on what you choose.
5. You will be able to place the text: Roleplay Name, Steam Nickname, Job or Rank.
6. 20 background effects trying to touch several universes: Starwars, Harry Potter, Medieval, Modern, Futurist, Military, Neutral, Urban, Serious, Mystic, etc.
7. 31 effect options around the avatar, including the 31st which is the choice to display the faction logo. (Faction script creation in progress).
To open the interface use the command : norda_rpname_avatar
You can forget this command if you have my other scripts installed. Just use the shortcut buttons from my other scripts or my admin menu.
1. Looking for a script on gmod that allows you to edit the background of HUDs?
2. Looking to customize your interface background with scalable effects.
3. You want to display the portrait of your users' playermodels on their HUD when they come on your Gmod server, any gamemode included (DarkRP, Sandbox, Base, TTT, HaloRP, STWRP, HRP, MangaRP, ANIMRP, SCPRP, MILITARYRP, CLONERP, HELIX, ect)?
4 Magnify your HUDs?
5. Display the Roleplay name of the users on the HUD and their jobs?
Gmod RP Name and Avatar Editable frame does not allow you to move the life bar, armor bar, stamina bar, thirst bar, hunger bar, mana bar and XP bar, move its elements with its script management panels.
Installation: Download and Unzip the folder norda_hud_rpname_avatar.zip Install the addon in the addons file of your Gmod server,
- Path : garrysmod/addons/ norda_hud_rpname_avatar
Tip to avoid the leak of RP Name and Avatar Editable frame installed on your Garry's Mod server: How avoid the Leak of your Gmod scripts
How Install an addon on Gmod? : How install an addon on Gmod
How Publish an addon on the Gmod workshop? : Documentation how create a content pack to publish on the workshop?
5.00/5 based on 1 reviews
Last update :
Garry's Mod Server
🇬🇧 🇫🇷 🇩🇪 🇷🇺 🇪🇸