Looking for a Gmod addon so that when a user eliminates an NPC earns a reward through the functions related to your gamemode and addons? Such as XP, or $ for DarkRP money? Or something else? [Gmod NPC REWARD Manager[/b] does this job, add NPC classes, insert variables/functions to apply such as AddMoney (for player:AddMoney() ) or AddXP (for player:AddXP() if you have a levelup system installed) and when they are eliminated your users will earn this value, or a random number between the minimum and maximum value that you set up yourself, without coding a single line.
If you have any questions, Gmod NPC Reward Manager could be useful for you:
1. I want my players to earn money or experience points when they kill a type of NPC
2. I would like to customize the amount of exp or money a npc gives to the player
3. I would like the currency and xp to be shared between all attackers of a npc
4. I would like to add rewards manually via meta variables linked to other addons e.g. add Mana with player:SetMana(50) when the player kills a specific type of npc.
5. I would like to generate the reward gain per npc type from a list and interface.
Gmod NPC REWARD Manager is a Variable insertion system linked to the Player class, table provided by the meta table FindMetaTable('player' ) or debug. getregistry()['"player"], the advantage is that you can install Npcs from the gmod workshop and directly apply the functions to launch when they are eliminated, without reboot, without fiddling with the different addons, and when you have many NPC save time in the configuration, the menu allows to gather everything in a list so you don't disperse in the different Npcs addons.
Two variables (addMoney and addXP) are inserted by default when you add an npc in the list, they will serve as a basic example but are already working, estimating that they will be the most used variables.
1. A Class Management System of Npcs
2. A System of insertion of class of npc
3. A System of addition of variable
4. A minimum and maximum value addition system
5. Delete in real time a variable or a class of npc from the list.
6. Everything is applied in real time.
Customize the interface color if you want to change it
The command to open the management menu: npc_reward_manager
There's nothing to do, install and reboot, backups are made with every change
Compatible with every Gamemode imaginable, DarkRP, StarwarsRP, HogwartsRP, Clockwork, Sandbox...
Compatible with my addons made to work with Vrondakis Level system for what concerns the function player:AddXP() add the variable AddXP and there you go.
Compatible with the functions provided by darkrpgmaster (DarkRPG).
Compatible with Nextbot and VJ Base since version 1.2
We are only interested in the Glua functions on the server side:
player:addXP( xp ) //Adds XP to the player who kills the npc (You must have a leveling system)
player:addLevels( lvl ) //Adds a level to the player who kills the npc
player:addMoney( lvl ) //Adds money to the player who kills the npc (You must have a money system OR DarkRP)
player:AddFrags( number ) //Adds frags to the player who kills the npc
player:SetArmor( number ) //Adds armor to the player who kills the npc
player:SetJumpPower( number ) //To add jumping power ect.
The command: npc_var_player_metatable allows to display in the server console all possible variables
Installation: Download and Unzip the folder nordahl_npc_reward_manager.zip Install the addon in the addons file of your Gmod server,
- Path : garrysmod/addons/ nordahl_npc_reward_manager
Tip to avoid the leak of Gmod NPC Reward Manager installed on your Garry's Mod server: How avoid the Leak of your Gmod scripts
How Install an addon on Gmod? : How install an addon on Gmod
How Publish an addon on the Gmod workshop? : Documentation how create a content pack to publish on the workshop?
5.00/5 based on 3 reviews
Last update :
Garry's Mod Server
🇬🇧 🇫🇷 🇩🇪 🇪🇸