Home / Forum / Announcements / 2023 Success, 2024 Growth

2023 Success, 2024 Growth

Thread
profile avatar Norda Scripts
🎨 Creator
📖 Posts: 164
↩️ Replies: 76
❤️ Reactions: 25
Norda Scripts Posted 1704717231 (Edited) (64 views)
Dear colleagues and partners,

In this new year of 2024, I want to express my gratitude for your collaboration and ongoing commitment to my business. The year 2023 was an exceptional period of growth and innovation, and I am eager to continue this positive momentum in 2024.

Over the past year, I have implemented no less than 322 updates (click to view), demonstrating my constant dedication to improving my products and services. These updates have been carefully designed to meet your changing needs and ensure that my platform remains at the forefront of efficiency and performance.

I am also proud to announce the creation of 16 new different addons in my Gmod Store over the past year. These additions were developed in response to your feedback and evolving market trends, strengthening my product range to better meet your requirements.

Furthermore, I have worked tirelessly to introduce new features and make significant improvements to the site. These initiatives aimed to optimize the user experience, enhance security, and ensure smooth navigation for all my users.

I want to express my gratitude to you, my valued customers and partners, for your ongoing trust. Your feedback has been invaluable in the process of improving my products and services, and I look forward to continuing to grow together in 2024.

May this new year be filled with success, opportunities, and prosperity for each of you.

Best wishes for an exceptional 2024!

Kind regards,

Statistics of the year 2023:

+322 Updates of GMod addons only in 2023.
+992 Updates to GMod addons in total.
+2 Major updates to the website (originahl-scripts.com).
+16 New scripts released in 2023.
+2 Headaches.
+1473 Resolved support tickets (Suggestions, reports, and help requests).
+22 Coffees left on the desk by satisfied and grateful users.
+2886 GMod servers served by DRM.
+116 Suggestions received in 2023 (109 approved).
+51 Reviews received in 2023.
+70 is the number of scripts online reached. (My objective was 80).
⛔️ Sorry, you are not connected, join to leave a reaction

Replies

Sign in or register to reply