When I created my own weapon selection system for my gamemode on Gmod, I remember it was something that made a big impression, people were pleasantly surprised to see a smooth and nice sounding menu. I have created many scripts that have allowed you to make your server more and more unique, and that is what I continue to do with Gmod Weapon Menu Creator.
Gmod Weapon Menu Creator is an addon for your Gmod server, it will be able to replace in a simple and effective way the equipment selection menu on Gmod by a Fluid, smooth and animated Menu. And especially a menu that you will have made yourself.
In addition to proposing 5 different architectures that I call "Base", each element can be modified. You will have 5 different Bases,
1. HL2 style = This style is the same as HL2 but entirely recoded in Lua for those who like the old ways.
2. Vertical Style = This style displays the weapons in a vertical menu, perfect if you want to place it on the left or right of the HUD.
3. Horizontal Style = This style displays the weapons in a horizontal menu, useful if you want to place it at the top or bottom of the screen.
4. Circular Menu Style = This style displays a circular menu in the centre of the screen.
5. Minimalist Style = This style is intended to make the menu discrete and not take up much space on the HUD.
Its wide variety of choices and options will allow you to offer a unique Weapon Selection menu that no one else will have. If one day you don't like it anymore, change it, there is no need to restart your server to apply your changes.
As for audio, no more ear-splitting HL2 noises, you'll have the possibility to replace the sound effects for a softer weapon selection menu that will perfectly merge with the atmosphere of your gamemode (and that will be good for your players' ears).
1. A management menu that will allow you to create your own Weapon Selection Menu to replace the Gmod one (which was originally also the Half Life 2 one).
2. 5 basic architectures (HL2 Style, Vertical, Horizontal, Circular, Discrete).
3. A Customisation module for the background of each element.
4. 23 hand drawn materials that will blend into different gamemode styles (Fantasy, Military, Futuristic, Medieval, Horror, Urban, etc...)
5. Modify the border effect of each slot (Frame).
6. Modify the selection cursor.
7. Font size can be changed from the interface.
8. Position of the name of the weapons modifiable from the interface.
9. Customize the sound effects of the weapon selection menu to make it even more unique.
10. Automatic icon compatibility, the system will generate missing icons automatically.
The weapon selection menu has several layers in which each layer can be modified and even deactivated to allow you to add or remove items that you are not interested in.
The different layers in order of overlap are:
1. The background.
2. On top of this will come the frame or corner.
3. The weapon image. If you don't want to display the weapon images, set the option to OFF in the management menu.
4. The name of the weapon (If you are not interested in the name, click OFF from the interface).
5. Selection slider.
If you are interested in a Minimalist menu, you have the option to turn off each of its items.
1. You are looking for a way to replace the weapon selection menu on Gmod.
2. You are looking for a vertical weapon selection menu that you can place to the left or right of the HUD on your Gmod server.
2. You are looking for a horizontal weapon selection menu that you can place at the top or bottom of the HUD on your Gmod server.
3. You are looking for a circular weapon selection menu
4. You are looking for a Discrete weapon selection menu with no icons showing just the weapon name.
5. You want to make your server unique with a menu that no one else will offer.
Installation: Download and Unzip the folder norda_weapon_menu_editor.zip Install the addon in the addons file of your Gmod server,
- Path : garrysmod/addons/ norda_weapon_menu_editor
Tip to avoid the leak of Gmod Weapon Menu Creator installed on your Garry's Mod server: How avoid the Leak of your Gmod scripts
How Install an addon on Gmod? : How install an addon on Gmod
How Publish an addon on the Gmod workshop? : Documentation how create a content pack to publish on the workshop?
5.00/5 based on 1 reviews
Last update :
Garry's Mod Server
🇬🇧 🇫🇷 🇩🇪 🇪🇸 🇷🇺