Home / Marketplace / Gmod Scripts / Gmod Skins Dealer Manager / Description
Description of Gmod Skins Dealer Manager
Gmod Skins Dealer Manager will allow you, as the administrator of your Garry's Mod server, to place multiple skins dealers with different dialogs, appropriate response choices and a customisable skins shop, both in content and appearance.
You will be able to restrict your users' access to the skin shop, for example by limiting access by level, job, job category, rank and vip.
Add playermodels of your choice per merchant.
Allow or disallow the user to modify the playermodel's bodygroup, skin and colour.
Configure the price of each model in money or credit.
On the user side, Gmod Skins Dealer Manager will allow your users to buy playermodels with their money, or with their credits. In order to change their appearance in-game without having to die and respawn, their playermodel will be configured (colour, bodygroup and skins) as you have predefined it.
You will be able to choose if they can change these variables (colour, bodygroup and skins) of their new appearance in the skin shop before proceeding to purchase, or if they will only be able to purchase the playermodel as you present it without being able to change the Bodygroup, Skin, colour.
And finally you will have the possibility of restricting the access to a playermodel, to the public, by imposing conditions, steamid64, vip, staff, ect. For example, only VIPs will be able to buy a new skin.
The change of appearance is immediate after the purchase.
From version 1.9 (February 2023) the player who buys a skin will be remembered.
1. An Npc Skins Dealer entity that you can spawn wherever you want and as many as you want, each will have a different configuration that you define, the Npc Skins Dealer model is modifiable.
2. A simplified system of adding/removing playermodels in the Skins Dealer shop.
3. A simple persistence system
4. A price configuration system
5. A playermodel restriction system by conditions (job, rank, steamid64)
6. A clean and intuitive customizable Derma for you and your users.
7. A Skins Dealer customization system.
Don't allow anyone to have any playermodels, place restrictions on them:
2. VIP rank
3. Job DarkRP
4. Job Category
5. STAFF Rank
If you have already configured this with the Character System you do not have to reconfigure them a second time.
Gmod Skins Dealer Manager does not contain any commands you need to know to use it, spaw it from my admin system or Garry's Mod spawnmenu if you have the sandbox enabled and press use to interact with the entity, enable admin mode to see the skins dealer customization panel, then user mode to see what your users are watching.
Your user goes to the Skins Dealer. They press "USE" to interact with the NPC, it will offer a dialogue in which the player will have the choice of two answers (also editable text). They will then see a list of models that they can choose from. They will be able to preview it before deciding to buy. In the preview they will be able to rotate it, zoom it, move it, change the skin, the bodygroups, the colour.
Your players will be able to choose the playermodel they are interested in, which you have placed in the Bodygroup Wardrobes entity.
You will be able to create playermodels with predefined variables, for example using multiple playermodels with different skins, bodygroups and colours. Players will see the list displayed as such. But what about?
You will have the possibility to allow them to modify these variables themselves. Or not.
You have the possibility to make the skin dealer only deal with players who meet certain conditions, i.e. add a limitation of access by level, job, rank or vip.
A player who does not meet these conditions will be refused access to the skin dealer's shop, the NPC Skin Dealer will clearly tell him which condition he must meet in the form of a dialogue.
1. You are looking for a skin merchant that allows your players to buy playermodels so that they can modify their appearance on your Gmod server and that it is taken into account immediately.
2. An NPC that offers dialogue that correlates with your world since you can make them say anything you want.
3. A clean and intuitive Derma for you and your users.
1. You are looking for a level system for your gmod server, to take advantage of the level restriction system:
Gmod Leveling System
2. If you are looking for a way for your users to save their playermodel when they log out and find it again when they log back in, I propose you my Character System, you will be able to choose the number of characters that your users can create: Gmod Character Creator System
3. You are looking for a money and wallet system to add the notion of money on your server: Gmod Money System + HUD Maker
4. Looking for a credit system, and other types of shops for buying spawnable entities? : Gmod Store Builder
Installation: Download and Unzip the folder norda_skins_dealer.zip Install the addon in the addons file of your Gmod server,
- Path : garrysmod/addons/ norda_skins_dealer
Tip to avoid the leak of Gmod Skins Dealer Manager installed on your Garry's Mod server: How avoid the Leak of your Gmod scripts
How Install an addon on Gmod? : How install an addon on Gmod
How Publish an addon on the Gmod workshop? : Documentation how create a content pack to publish on the workshop?
5.00/5 based on 3 reviews
Last update :
Garry's Mod Server
🇬🇧 🇫🇷 🇩🇪 🇪🇸