📥 Download 4.8
🎫 Open Ticket
Whitelist system for accessing a job, editable in real time, without the needing to reboot your server. Players not in the Job-whitelist can not access on the job you decided to lock to the public. It helps you to save time and increases the reliability of your servers. All jobs is public when you start check the screen in media of this script. You can disable the filter effect from the admin panel without clear the lists. The whitelist remembers the add date.
Since version 1.9 you can allow some job add in the whitelsit.
Since version 2.0 all is more simple and powerfull! You can set type of whitelist per job, disable the systems without clear the data with the table 'management jobs'. Since the version 3.8 you can use the context Menu to add the players in the whitelist, They will also be notified in the chat and the console.
Since the version 4.3 Big optimisation with new category system. You can manage job groups by their category, configured by default in the file : darkrp/gamemode/config/jobrelated.lua
⚠️ Dont forgotten the : "
-Tired of picking up commands here? Then use this new script(Scripts Command Center) All commands is pre configured in one unique customizable interface.
Chuck Norris : "When I want open the menu I have 'You did not admin when you joined the server. You are missing information. Please reconnect. Thank you.'"
Author: "Your system administration do you not recognize him as admin when you join your server. Add your steamid in the configfile to be admin of the whitelist."
Billy : "What happen if the default job get whitelisted?"
Author: "You simply don't have to place the default job in the whitelist."
Susliks : "I want player can not see the Job in F4?"
Author: "Use this CustomCheck line, I tested that work:
customCheck = function( ply )
if CLIENT then
return PlychangeAllowed( ply, "Mayor" )
Serious Lee : "I have more than 200 addons on my shitty server already slow, its unstable what can I do?"
Author: One thing is certain my script is ultra lightweight from version 17.2, if your server is slow go in the line 51 and change the value by, local ztvo=0.03 to 0.6 it's I can do for you. More this number is big more the download of data is slow. ^^"
⚠️ How avoid the Leak of your scripts :
- Never share your server access codes when a developer asks you for help. It's, most of the time, only to see your addons and steal or leak them to harm their competitors, because they have no respect for poeple other than themselves. A good dev who knows what he's selling he doesn't need your FTP access. I will never ask you for your access codes or any passwords, I have no need for them.
- To Leak the author's jobs is to destroy their work and prevent their scripts from becoming even better. Thanks do not bring food on the table.
- By using the leaked scripts on the other sites you are exposed to the malware, virus, backdoor, you have an outdated version not optimized and not fixed to the updates of Garry's mod, I always update my scripts. Keep in mind when something is free it is that it is you the product.
- The majority of people who leak other people's script have a need for recognition and power. Don't give them the recognition they need.
- The use of the leaked versions of my scripts for the business context is strongly discouraged.
- With the DRM you can see the servers who use your scripts stolen and report them without be banned.
👍 About me and this job :
- I am attentive, responsive and serious, maybe too much for some platform. I have projects, a family and responsibilities. What's good for you is good for me. I create everything myself and work allows me to live, my scripts are the result of research and discussion with alot of my customers. Ideas are not stolen to made money, my scripts are mostly the first in their style each time. I have a lot of respect for creative coders.
- Dont trust me, believe my buyers who are also the ones who contribute to improvements and translations.
- Do not duplicate.
- No Refund when it's downloaded, read the rule about it. The scripts I put here are used on my 13 servers before and tested. Maybe somewhere else you don't, but here I believe in your seriousness.